Monday 14 August 2017

A Visit to Star Buds Café in July



This is becoming a bit of a blog post series, since we visit Star Buds café most months, we are regulars now! This particular outing was the day before my birthday, and the weather was beautiful, so we decided to sit outside. There was a lovely atmosphere, and we people watched while having a drink and cake. I had the Fentilman's wild English elderflower, which was amazing, and the ideal summer beverage. They have other flavours on offer that I love too. Star Bud’s make fresh homemade cakes, and that day I had an apple cake with coconut icing, it was very indulgent.



My Dad stuck to his regular, which is a toasted tea cake, and a latte. My Mum had a scone and pot of tea. This was one of my favourite Star Bud’s outing, with it being the height of summer although going for a hot chocolate in autumn is perfect, and something I enjoy too. And as always I brought my camera along, and snapped away. I bought a Fuchsia to plant in our garden, if you don’t know, I’ve got into gardening for the last year or so.

What’s your favourite coffee spot? Do you take photos at cafes too? :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment