Thursday 10 August 2017

Kind Natured ‘Tutti Frutti’ Hair Detangling Spray


Today I wanted to share with you the last product review from my summer beauty haul I featured back in June. I’ve almost run out of my Matrix smoothing cream which is the best detangling hair product I’ve ever come across. So expectations were high to see if this Kind Natured brand could replace a much loved favourite. Although it’s featured in the kids section, I thought why not try it out for myself.

There is a different method of using it, that I haven’t tried before, it’s says “Spray onto towel-dry hair from a distance of about 20cm. Gently comb through and style hair as usual. No need to rinse.” I can see this method working great for youngsters, maybe at the swimming baths etc. I followed the instructions with my own twist by spraying as suggested but they blow drying before brushing through. I’ve been told combing wet hair isn’t great to keep it in good condition.



So what were my thoughts? I loved the fragrance, it’s quite fresh and reminds me of summertime, although I wouldn’t say it smells of tutti fruitti that much. Using the product with my own method worked completely fine, it seemed to smooth and detangle my hair on the whole and spraying it was really refreshing too. I did feel £2.99 was a bit overpriced but it’s a natural brand, free from sulphates, parabens and petrochemicals. It’s not tested on animals and is vegan friendly. Some natural products are more expensive, so I guess it was an okay deal. They have loads of other interesting products, aimed at adults and kids, I fancy the jam donut shampoo as well as the lip balms.

So would I recommend it? Yeah for sure! It’s available at Boots, link here.

Have you heard of the Kind Natured brand? 
How do you manage your hair, after washing it? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment