Wednesday 8 August 2018

Birthday Present Haul 2018



Hi to my lovely readers. Today I’m coming to you with what presents I received for my birthday. I got a few surprises but mainly the things here I chose myself and my Mum kindly put them away until my birthday. My brother did particularly well this year with the surprises he got me, such as the Pukka tea, Thornton’s biscuits and Galaxy chocolate spread. I actually ended up making butterfly cakes to share using the galaxy spread which went down well.



What’s a birthday without a few books plus all the ones I asked for were sequels to titles I loved. I’m currently reading Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling and so far it’s very good. Luckily I’m all stocked up on shower gels now, and I’m excited to try the shower milks by Original Source as I’ve seen them on a few other blogs previously. I’m currently using the Superdrug avocado and strawberry shower gel, shown here which smells so incredible, I recommend it!


I haven’t had an Escada perfume in so long so I forgot how good the fragrance is but it’s one of my favs. While visiting a café and gift shop with my parents, I ended up getting this scarf and a few craft bits. The scarf doubles up as a blanket and I’ve already worn it on cool evenings. We had a birthday cake from Aldi and it was really nice too. I was thankful for a lovely birthday and all the things I got.



I hope you enjoyed the blog post. 
Let me know if it sparked any gift ideas. 
Have a great day! :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment