Saturday 18 August 2018

Escada Sorbetto Rosso Perfume


Today I’m going to be talking through a perfume I received for my birthday. Escada has been one of my favourite perfume brands for a good while and have tried most of the different scents they have come out with. They tend to bring out a new limited edition summer scent every year I think and the first one I ever tried was the Island Kiss which remains my favourite. I was pleased to see the 2018 edition at Boots.com on sale so ordered it in mind for my birthday.

I was really pleased with this product, the heart note of melon comes across first and is so fun for the summer months. It does remind me of Island Kiss quite a bit which is nice but all the scents are fairly similar from the brand I would say. The packaging is beautiful, but it’s not one of my favourites from Escada. I paid £20 for a 30ml bottle which for a designer brand is a bit of a bargain. Summer is coming to a close but I plan on wearing this perfume up as it’s so pretty.



General Info and Scent Description:

The new limited edition Summer 2018 Escada Fragrance Sorbetto Rosso is a fresh and fruity fragrance inspired by the spirit and scents of the Italian Amalfi Coast. The scent contains notes of Mediterranean orchards and refreshing sea salt and held together with a heart of Watermelon.

Top Note: Juicy Pear, Aquatic accord 
Heart Note: Mouthwatering Watermelon 
Base Note: Warm amber, Praline accord


What fragrance have you been wearing over the summer? 
Have you ever tried Escada perfumes? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment