Sunday 16 September 2018

Autumn Bake With Me: Vanilla Cupcakes


I often do baking content on my blog but it’s been a good while since I’ve done a photo diary of this so I thought I would revisit that idea. Today I’m going to be sharing how I made vanilla cupcakes which is a very easy bake and one where I could do a photo diary with more ease. I used a recipe from The Hungry Student Baking book by Charlotte Pike. The recipes are great in there and a perfect way to introduce yourself to baking.

Although the mixture went in the oven a little runny I didn’t need to worry as they cooked perfectly fine and the finished cupcakes were tasty and moist. I’ve recently been thinking about how to decrease my sugar intake and if I were to do this recipe again I might try swapping the sugar for sweetener. I have some ideas in my head ready to be put into action as well as some I’ve already done for more healthy bakes so stay tuned!

Do you like baking too? 
What kind of recipes are your favourite? :-) Xx









No comments:

Post a Comment