Monday 10 September 2018

Original Source Shower Milks


Welcome back. Today I wanted to share my thoughts on the Original Source shower milks. I have the cherry and almond milk as well as the lime and coconut milk. Original Source is one of my favourite brands for shower gels. Since a teen I’ve been using their lime and also lemon variety on and off for years. I’ve been wanting to test out the shower milks for a while, the new formula and scents intrigued me as well as seeing the pretty pastel bottles on the blogosphere.


So what did I think? They lathered well, were nourishing and gentle on the skin and the formula wasn’t too runny, it was actually quite thick. The packaging makes it easy to use in the shower too. The cherry and almond fragrance took me by surprise, it reminded me a little of playdough so I wasn’t sure. The lime and coconut was the winner for me, and was similar to the old lime scent but the products didn’t quite par up to the first range. 


I would recommend the mango, lime or lemon scent the most but a new one has popped up called rhubarb and raspberry which sounds promising. I had a browse on Superdrug today and they have slightly changed the packaging mainly the shape but also the general design. I have to say they are not as pretty to look at as the first branding sadly but they are on offer for £1.00 each if you want to grab a bargain. For those of you who do not know this brand is vegan and can be bought at most chemists and supermarkets. Buy here.

Have you tried these before? 
Did we have similar thoughts? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment