Saturday 8 September 2018

The Snack Diaries | Part Ten



Cachet Organic Milk Chocolate
(From Aldi, price unknown, 100g)
This chocolate was kindly gifted to me, and I was really pleased to receive it. The pattern and colours on the packaging are really eye-catching. The chocolate had a milky, creamy and satisfying taste, I recommend you try it!

Malteasers Teasers Chocolate Spread
(From Heron Foods, price unknown, 200g)
This was a luxurious treat, particularly with a bit spread on toast. The malty crunchy pieces made it for me. I couldn’t see myself buying it again because of the calories, but as I was gifted it, it was nice to try it.

Heath & Heather Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea
(From Aldi, price unknown, 20 teabags)
The design on the front of the box is gorgeous, it has a bit of an autumnal vibe and would be a good option for gifting. The raspberry flavour was lovely and sweet but a little weak per teabag. It would make a great everyday tea.

Options Belgian Chocolate for Drinking
(From Heron Foods, price and quantity unknown)
This is one of my favourite brands for hot chocolate because each cup is so delicious at only 40 calories. I do love their mint variety too. Definitely worth a try if you see it in store.

Which of these would you like to try the most? 
Do you have any foodie recommendations for me? :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment