Friday 23 August 2019

Summer & Autumn Clothing Haul


This collective haul spans over quite a long period, I bought a couple of bits on holiday, and other places. Some things were for the summer months, while a few I have the intention of wearing in autumn.

The pyjama bottoms, dressing gown and baseball cap were mostly purchased for practical reasons. I’ve been needing a few extra pairs of pyjama bottoms, and I was getting a bit warm in my winter dressing gown over summer. My last baseball cap has seen better days, so I invested in a new one.

The military jacket, and bag were both treat purchases, bought on holiday in Helmsley with my family. I see these two pieces working quite well together in autumn.



Haul Details:

Age UK Charity Shop, Helmsley.
Military jacket, originally from Boohoo. £4.50

Helmsley Market
Pink and grey cross over bag. £14.99

Marks & Spencer
Elephant design cosy pyjama bottoms. £15.00

Peacocks
Neon summer dressing gown. £12.00 (+20% off offer)
Denim summer baseball cap. £6.00 (+20% off offer)




Do you have a favourite item from the haul?
Is there anything you are currently on the lookout to buy? :-) Xx

2 comments:

  1. The bag looks so elegant! =)


    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karoline :-) Lovely of you to get in touch! The bag was a real find; I like the style and colours. Hope you are well and hope to catch up on your blog soon! :-) Xx

      Delete