Thursday 15 August 2019

The Snack Diaries | Part Sixteen



Morrison’s Best Seeded Cheese Bites
(From Morrisons, £1.50 for 75g)
I stumbled across these in the Morrison’s savoury snack isle and was super intrigued. They turned out to be one of my favourite snacks since doing this series! They were so delicious and the authentic cheese taste is superb. I could have eaten these in one go, but enjoyed the experience of having a few a day with family.

Moser Roth Dark Chocolate
(From Aldi, price unknown for 125g)
I was gifted this chocolate at Easter, and have been sparingly enjoying a piece here and there. This dark chocolate is not bitter at all and the cocoa really came though. If you are after some dark chocolate, I recommend this brand.

Tesco No Added Sugar Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
(From Tesco, £1.50 for 400g)
This product is a great option if you are making conscious steps to consume less sugar or generally eat healthier. It works well as a topping for a cake or general spread. The authentic hazelnut taste is lovely, although the spread is not very thick/whipped.

Twining’s Chocolate Coconut Green Tea
(From Morrisons, £2.00 for 20 tea bags)
After absolutely loving their lemon drizzle variety, I experimented with the chocolate coconut in hope it would be just as nice. It was interesting to try it, but I didn’t think it was one of my favourites.

Which of these snacks interest you most?
Do you have any foodie recommendations for me? :-) Xx


4 comments:

  1. I enjoy your snack diary updates Helen. Although most of these won't be for me as I can't have milk, the tea may be a good shout. I love the sound of it. Recently I've been enjoying the NOMO vegan salted caramel chocolate bars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kim :-) I appreciate you taking the time to comment. It’s lovely to hear you enjoy this series. Twining’s is one of my favourite tea brands, they are relatively inexpensive, and the choice of flavours is good. Thank you for your snack recommendation, I would be interested to hear more about your favourites sometime. :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, all of these sound great! I really miss Tesco's gruyere cheese breadsticks but they were discontinued and the alternative is sadly not vegetarian :(
    The tea does sound interesting!
    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Em :-) Aww thanks for the comment! Glad this post was of some interest to you. The Morrison’s cheese bites were a real treat. Those Tesco cheese breadsticks sounded promising; let me know if you find something suitable to replace it. I can imagine the chocolate coconut tea would be your thing! :-) Xx

      Delete