Tuesday 3 September 2019

Birthday Present Haul 2019



Hope my blog readers are doing well. Today I wanted to share what I received for my birthday this year. I sometimes try and fit to a theme, and last year it was mermaid/aqua colours. This year it’s more focused on prepping for autumn. I picked up a few related things in the summer sales to put away for my birthday, for example a winter coat and hat. The block calendar, fox book markers, body sprays and bedtime tea are giving me those A/W vibes too.

Books are one of my favourite things to receive, as I don’t normally buy new books throughout the year. I tend to mostly buy myself things on my birthday, as I’m rather fussy but my family picked out some lovely surprises such as DVDs, foodie items, shower gels etc. I go to a card making class, and the tutor was having a craft sale, so my Mum and I picked out some card toppers very inexpensively. I had quite a quiet birthday but it was nice to have a cake with close family, and receive some lovely things.

Have I given you any gift inspiration?
Do you like to ask for books on your birthday too? :-) Xx







2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! I love haul posts as it gives me some ideas for myself or others when it comes to Christmas or birthdays. You got some lovely items here, my favourite is the block calendar. That would go lovely on my vintage bureau.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kim :-) Lovely to hear from you, and hope you are well. Thank you for your kind comment and I was pleased to hear this post interested you. Haul posts can be fun to share and view although I don’t do them as often now, with trying to be more economical with what I spend. My mum actually won the block calendar on a tombola, and thought it was a really good gift idea. My Nan has a vintage bureau, and I can see it being styled with vintage chic accessories. Speak soon! :-) Xx

      Delete