Saturday 21 September 2019

Star Buds Café Visit & Share #7



Hope you are all well. Today I’m going to be sharing a visit to Star Buds with my family. I’ve featured Star Buds a fair few times now on my blog, and it’s one of the loveliest local cafes I know of. On this occasion I had a decaf latte and an unusual scone which I can’t quite remember what was in it, but it tasted superb. Star Buds Lattes are so rich, and tasty.

I had taken some photos while on our visit. On this occasion we sat in a summer house located just by the main café. It made some interesting shots in the end, I liked the brown tones that came through in the images, and the plants were atmospheric.

Do you like visiting cafes too?
Do you have a favourite café to recommend? :-) Xx





4 comments:

  1. That cafe looks cozy and atmospheric! Nice pictures!


    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karoline. How are you? Aww thanks for your lovely comment, I always look forward to hearing from you. Star Buds is one of my favourite cafes and I was pleased with the photos from the day. :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. Oh, that looks so sweet and cozy! There's something so calming about small cafés that I wish I could spend there all day :D

    And I love your blog, I have a new follower! ❤
    SIMPLY BERENICAFacebook PageREAD ABOUT "WHAT I EAT IN A DAY #03"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Berenica :-) Thank you for your comment, it made my day! I completely agree, small cafes are so calming and cosy. I will make sure to check out your blog properly sometime soon, I had a sneak peek, and it seems right up my street. Hopefully we can keep in touch through our blogs. :-) Xx

      Delete