Thursday 19 December 2019

Co-op Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner


Christmas is getting near now! I hope you are all well. Today I have a review of a shampoo and conditioner I bought in my local Co-op for a very affordable £1.95 each. It was lovely to see they have the cruelty-free leaping bunny logo featured, and the packaging is just stunning. I love the sleek, minimal feel to it.

Sadly I was a little disappointed with the actual product. While my hair did feel nourished and revitalised like the label mentions, I found it made my head itch after each use. I also wasn’t a big fan of the synthetic vanilla scent. I did have high hopes for these, the packaging was one of my favourites, but sadly they weren’t for me.

What shampoo/conditioner are you using at the moment?
Would you recommend it? :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment