Friday 26 June 2020

The Snack Diaries | Part Twenty



Asda Extra Special Peruvian Dark Chocolate
(From Asda, £1.40 for 100g)
My Mum bought this as everyday chocolate to share, as it was surprisingly inexpensive. I decided to review it after seeing the gorgeous packaging. The chocolate tasted lovely but wasn’t overly memorable compared to other brands.

Chicken and Mushroom Pot Noodle
(From Asda, £0.60 for 90g)
I haven’t had a pot noodle in ages but my Mum bought a few for a holiday earlier in the year. I was pleasantly surprised to find I really enjoyed mine. They are quite filling, and make a nice treat for once in a while.

Diablo Chocolate Cream Vanilla Cakes
(From Heron Foods, price unknown for three cakes)
My brother bought these no added sugar cakes for me, and they were another pleasant surprise. The cakes were lovely and moist, with an authentic sweet taste.

Diablo Cream Filled Milk Chocolate Wafers
(From Heron Foods, sold individually but bought in bulk cheaply)
Probably my favourite out of the bunch. They tasted a bit like a KitKat, and found them moreish particularly after being stored cold in the fridge. Great if you are trying to cut back on sugar.

What have you been snacking on lately?
Do you have any foodie recommendations for me? :-) Xx




4 comments:

  1. The Peruvian Dark Chocolate has a very attractive packaging indeed. It's a shame it wasn't as amazing as the packaging though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anca!! The dark chocolate does have gorgeous packaging, and tasted satisfactory for the price. Let me know any of your snack discoveries sometime. Take care. :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. I would like to try them xx Nice post!

    http://beautiliciousd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, glad you enjoyed my snack discoveries! :-) Xx

      Delete