Saturday 17 October 2020

Haworth Break #1 (Little Details, Plants, & Dogs)

Way back at the beginning of the year, my parents and I went to Haworth for four days to see family. We stayed in a beautiful B&B with delicious breakfasts and a warm welcome. I think this was my first time visiting Haworth and I very much enjoyed it. My Mum and Dad would go for a cuppa in the many cafes while I had a wander about. There were some interesting sights to see.

It was fairly quiet when we went which was right at the beginning of March. With it being off peak some of the shops were closed which was sad but other things were open. The cafes seemed to be doing very well and some of the shops were open such as a posh chocolate shop, fashion boutique, fashion accessories shop, Sue Ryder charity shop, etc.

We went for some evening meals in Haworth, at The Old White Lion. The food was amazing so I recommend that you try it if you go for a visit. I had a vegan burger the first night and then a mushroom risotto the second (I think!). It was really nice to come back to the B&M at the end of each day. My room was modern, and cosy with complementary herbal teas, extra blankets if I got cold, a TV, and a neat little bathroom. This is part one in a series of three posts about Haworth, so more details and photographs to come.

Have you ever been to Haworth?

Does it sound like somewhere you might like to go in the future? :-) Xx









Little details.


Plants.


Dogs.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! The cup in the first picture looks so pretty!

    Www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karoline :-) Aww thanks so much. I’m pleased you enjoyed my photos. Take care. Xx

      Delete
  2. Fun photos, the dogs are especially nice, looks like a nice place to visit. Thanks for sharing your fotos enjoy to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment. I love dogs and taking their photos so I was pleased with your feedback. Wishing you a great week ahead. :-) Xx

      Delete
  3. very nice and pretty vibes, pictures!
    Trend-Mae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased you liked them, Maeva! Wishing you a lovely week ahead. :-) Xx

      Delete
  4. I like your autumn photos! :)
    Hi, would you like to follow each other?
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these look very beautiful ! Really enjoy seeing all the details

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, I really appreciate that. Take care. :-) Xx

      Delete