Thursday 29 October 2020

Haworth Break #3 (Shop Displays & Doors)

The final installment of this series is here. I have included some of the little details from shops I visited as well as a mini project finding interesting doors. I would love to go back to Haworth to explore more as we only went for a short time, and I got some new ideas from my trip.

One of the most interesting shops was a little fashion accessories shop which had a display of rainbow purses, and a lot of effort had gone into it. There was a gift boutique shop which I recommend to visitors, and their dog themed window display was interesting. 

I hope you have enjoyed this series! :-) Xx













Shop Displays




Door Project

2 comments:

  1. Aww, the pictures are gorgeous! What a lovely village. I've been there a few years ago, but forgot about it until I saw your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Anca! It made my day to receive this comment. Haworth is a beautiful village and well worth seeing in my opinion. Hope to catch up soon, take care. :-) Xx

      Delete