Thursday 19 November 2020

Eco-friendly Bamboo Toothbrushes

Like many of us I’ve been looking for ways to make more environmentally friendly choices. I’d seen bamboo toothbrushes about for a while now, and thought this would be a good step for me. It may only be a small thing, but I think it’s a good start along with a few other things I’ve been doing.

I found these toothbrushes on eBay. They are a pack of three, with different bristle colours just in case you are buying for a family. The packaging is recyclable card. The bristles are lovely and soft, and the wood handle is lovely to hold; overall they are a pleasure to use. I paid less than £2.00 for the set including postage. If you want to look for yourself, use the search term 'bamboo toothbrush' on eBay and loads will pop up.

Do you think you might try these too?

Do you have any of your own eco-friendly tips to share? :-) Xx




4 comments:

  1. These look great. I've been using bamboo toothbrushes for over an year now. It's such an easy switch to make and without spending lots of money. When I had my flu jab I saw bamboo toothbrushes on sale at the pharmacy and I bought 5 packs of 3. So, this means I have toothbrushes for the next couple of years. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anca, glad this post was of some interest to you and thanks for the lovely comment. I agree with your thoughts, it’s an inexpensive way to make a switch. Also it’s important to shop locally where possible, well done! Take care. :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. I love my bamboo toothbrush, it is great!

    Danielle xx
    https://www.thereluctantblogger.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danielle :-) Well done for making the switch. Thanks for the comment, have a lovely day! Xx

      Delete