Monday 30 November 2020

Café Creations Tea Room Review & Tour

My family and I visited this tearoom last Christmas and I didn’t leave enough time to share it on my blog over the festive period. I thought I would share my review and tour now as we had a lovely time. 

As you can see from the photos, the décor is really homely and friendly. They had decorated for Christmas too. They have a little craft room in the back for craft classes which is pretty interesting. We went for a coffee and scone. The scone was fresh from the oven while the coffee was warming. The prices were reasonable and the staff were so lovely too.

I’ve been a couple of times now, the first time I visited they had a little shop set up and I bought some card making materials plus a few other bits. My parents like going for bacon sandwiches. I hope we can revisit at some point in the future.

Does this tea room interest you?

What do you like to order at cafes? :-) Xx





2 comments:

  1. It looks so cosy and beautiful. The decor is really nice. Hopefully you can visit it again this year, after the lockdown ends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anca :-) The café was so welcoming and cosy; I think you would like it. Looking forward to visiting cafes again when the time is right. :-) Xx

      Delete