Thursday 26 November 2020

Autumnal Walk Photo Diary

A few weeks ago, my family and I visited the grounds of a local museum. They have a children’s play area and so on. We went on a walk, and it was lovely to observe the seasonal colours. We bumped into a live turkey which seemed very friendly, I think it must have been missing its regular visitors because it was following us about hoping for bits of food. It was quite peaceful, and quiet. I took some photos of autumn leaves, and other things.

Have you been interested in walks at the moment?

Let me know if you have been appreciating the seasonal changes. :-) Xx














4 comments:

  1. INTERESTING FOTOS, THE TURKEY LOOKS HUGE. ENJOY SEEING THE FALL COLOURS & YOUR FOTOS. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :-) Thank you for your sweet comment, it’s always lovely to hear from you! Autumn is such a pretty season. You too! Xx

      Delete
  2. Aww, all the photos are beautiful. I like all of them. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much, Anca! Glad you enjoyed them. Hope you are keeping well. :-) Xx

      Delete