Saturday 24 October 2020

Haworth Break #2 (Monochrome & More)

Today I’m back with photo diary part two of my holiday to Haworth from the beginning of the year. This segment features some more atmospheric shots from the town and church grounds which I thought was appropriate to share for the spooky season.

On another note Haworth is famous for the Bronte sisters, and although we didn’t have to time to visit the museum, I became more interested in their history. The museum is in the former Brontë family home, the parsonage in Haworth, West Yorkshire, England, where the sisters spent most of their lives and wrote their famous novels. Haworth overall is a really interesting place which I hope to revisit someday!

Are you interested in the Bronte sister’s history too?

What was your favourite photo from this post? :-) Xx








4 comments:

  1. I love the vibe of these photos, truly a wonderful captures, especially for the scary season <3

    LackaDaisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment and feedback, I really appreciate it! I was going for something a bit different and was pleased with the mood created overall. :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous fotos, the black and white ones are perfect. A creepy look. You have a good eye for taking fotos. look forward to see more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a sweet comment, it made my day to receive it! Glad you enjoyed this post. Take care. :-) Xx

      Delete