Saturday 5 December 2020

Fruits Pineapple & Papaya Sugar Scrub Bar

It’s lovely to be back with a beauty product review as it’s been a while. I received this item for my birthday, and I've just started using it. Fruits is a brand by the shop Wilko in the UK. They offer an affordable selection of bath and shower products.

Today my review is of the pineapple and papaya sugar scrub bar. Initially I thought the bar would be awkward to use in the shower, but actually it’s pretty nifty, scrubbing away, leaving soft, smooth skin. 

The fruity scent is a pick me up in the winter months. I put it in a plastic container to keep it safe after use. Amazingly this item retails at £1.00. As far as I am aware, it’s not cruelty-free sadly but I’ve been enjoying using this product overall.

Have you tried the Wilko Fruits range before?

Do you have any scrub recommendations for me? :-) Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment