Sunday 27 December 2020

The Seaview Café Review & Tour

Merry Christmas to my blog readers! I hope you are all well. Today I have a café review to share. We visited it New Year’s Eve last year, and didn’t get a chance to post it in time so I saved it up. We’ve been to Seaview a few times now, and really enjoyed it. We sat by the window, and the view overlooking the beach was a treat. 

We were early we when arrived at the café, and luckily it stayed quiet until a bit later. The staff were particularly welcoming and friendly which I liked. I absolutely loved the décor, with the blue sofas, and they decorated for Christmas beautifully. We all had a coffee and a croissant/scone. We hope to visit again at some point.

Did you have a quiet Christmas too?

Are you looking forward to the New Year? :-) Xx 









No comments:

Post a Comment