Tuesday 12 January 2021

Stationery Inspo #2 | New Year Diary & Calendar

 



These were a present to myself for Christmas, and I’ve been enjoying using each of the items since. For the past couple of years, I’ve been buying my calendar and diary from The Works as they do some really good designs/options.

The diary has a unusual marble effect in pink and gold which makes it look more expensive than it is. The matching A4 lined notebook, I feel is going to come in great use to me. The elephant design calendar is a bit different to my usual style but the colours and patterns are so pretty. I paid £3.00 for the diary, £1.50 for the calendar and £3.00 for the notebook.

Where do you like to shop for stationery?
What does your diary and calendar look like for 2021? :-) Xx



6 comments:

  1. Love your selection of stationary such beautiful designs, colours. I was looking at the site to get some for myself. The calendar is really different. Thanks for sharing Helen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your lovely comment. The Works is very affordable, and I would recommend their products. I love anything pink or vibrant, so these caught my eye! Xx

      Delete
  2. I am such a sucker for stationary!

    Danielle xx
    https://www.thereluctantblogger.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Danielle! I’ve been writing in notebooks a lot more lately, and using them for all sorts of projects. :-) Xx

      Delete
  3. Nice design! I especially like the first one.

    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed this blog post, Karoline! Nice to hear from you. :-) Xx

      Delete