Wednesday 6 January 2021

Jerome Russell Bstyled Hair Serum

 

Happy New Year! Hope everyone is doing okay. I bought myself this hair product before Christmas, and have been using it often since. So far, I’m pretty chuffed so I thought I would do a review. 

I mentioned to my hairdresser ages ago now that I had some flyaway hairs, and she suggested using a hair serum. I did a bit of searching and found this brand on Superdrug. I was impressed to see its cruelty-free, vegan as well as many other things.

I learnt quickly that only a pea size amount is necessary, so a little really does go a long way. Work the product into the hands and then through the hair. The smell of this product is beautiful, I feel like I’ve just stepped outside of the salon after use; I’m left with smooth, sleek hair.

I paid £6.99 but you can buy two BStyled products for £10.00 on Superdrug. The description of this product explains, ‘Replenish moisture and add shine back to your hair with this hair serum. Designed to make hair more manageable and smoother whilst adding hydration.’

Does this product interest you?
Have you heard of this hair styling brand before? :-) Xx


2 comments:

  1. I might have to get my hands on this and try it out for myself!

    Danielle xx
    https://www.thereluctantblogger.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danni :-) Its vegan, and cruelty-free. I found it to be a great buy! Xx

      Delete