Saturday 1 May 2021

My Minimal Make-Up Bag Tour

Natural Products:

Lily Lolo Blush and Highlight Palette (Shade Pink)
This is a beautiful product, which gives off a subtle glow throughout
the day. Although it’s a bit pricey I would recommend it.

Lavera Beautiful Mineral Eyeshadow Quad (Shade Cappuccino Cream 02)
Another stunning product that I would recommend. 
When the eyeshadow is applied, the look is very sophisticated.

Anne Marie Borlind Lipstick (Shade Celebrity Red 69)
I’ve had this lipstick a while, and it’s a stunning 
colour but I don’t wear it very often.

(Face)

(Eyes)

(Lips)

Cruelty-Free Products:

Barry M All Night Long Medium Coverage Foundation (Shade Milk 1)
This is probably my most used make-up item. I use it as a foundation
as well as a concealer to hide blemishes and even out skin tone.

The Body Shop Matte Lipstick (Shade Honolula Pink 420)
This was a recent purchase which I shared a review of here
I find the shade flattering for my fair skin.

MUA Makeup Academy Amplify Statement Lash (Shade Black)
I haven’t actually tried this product yet. My initial thoughts are 
the price is very reasonable and the wand looks great.

Other:

Carmex Lip Balm
This product is good for very dry lips.

Gok Wan Make-Up bag
I’ve had this lovely make-up bag for years, and it really has stood
the test of time. With its wipeable material, it can be cleaned easily.


What are your favourite everyday make-up items?
Do you have any natural/cruelty-free recommendations? :-) Xx

4 comments:

  1. Nice selection of products. I am in desperate need of some new ones. Lipstick is #1, then bronzer, mascara much the same as your stash. ; ) Thanks for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to comment, it’s always nice to hear from you! Yes, it’s been tricky knowing where to shop lately. Hope you find some beauty items you are happy with. :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. I love the carmex lip balm🙂 And it is fun to see other peoples makeup bags!

    www.adaydreamortwo.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karoline :-) Thank you, glad you liked my make-up products. :-) Xx

      Delete