Saturday 1 June 2013

End of May Shopping Haul

Yesterday I went shopping into my local town with two of my good friends. We visited primark, miss selfridge, river island and lots of other shops. 

My friend suggested we have a look in House of Fraser. This was the first time id ever been in properly and really enjoyed looking round. 

It was more window shopping as everything was quite pricey. I noticed they had a lovely ted baker department and we had a look round the Paperchase section also.

I bought some things which I thought I would blog. My favourite purchase was my Primark khaki lightweight gilet for £10.00. I thought it would be perfect for horse riding or wearing out on a nice day.

I also bought some fashion magazines from WhSmiths – as I was saving them for my holls.









Primark

Khaki lightweight gilet £10.00
Pack of 5 bright stripe socks £3.00
Pastel bobbles (30pk) £1.00
Chunky pastel bobbles (12pk) £1.00
2pk of hair bands £1.00
Aztec slim jeans belt £2.50

99p Store

Radox Bath Smoothies in cranberry and blackcurrant. 99p

WHSmiths

Look Magazine (3rd June edition) £1.80 
Company Street Style Spring/Summer £4.50 
In Style Magazine (Nail Inc freebie) June edition £3.90 

Train Station Newsagents

Company Magazine June edition £2.50

No comments:

Post a Comment