Wednesday 28 October 2015

Beauty, lifestyle etc. Collective Online Haul

I feel like I haven’t done a beauty haul in a good while, these are collective items I needed to either stock up on or wanted to treat myself to. My biggest splurge of the haul is the Armani perfume, I have got into the habit of buying a nice perfume a few times a year and now A/W is now upon us I wanted to get an appropriate scent.

I’ve been drinking lots of hot chocolate lately but wanted a healthy alternative or something for when I fancied a change. The Heath & Heather one was perfect because it included cranberry, which is so seasonal. Pukka love is a repurchase, I’ve been loving this one as it’s so calming.

I also bought some new shower gels which I’m looking forward to using as the rhubarb and vanilla one in particular smells heavenly. I was in desperate need of a new mascara, this one by Max Factor looked pretty good and got positive reviews, look out for my further thoughts in a review post for this and other items. And finally I got a shower mop and a sleep mask, which I was hoping would help me drift off to sleep more easily.

So what’s your fav thing I bought? Have you been online shopping recently? :-) Xx





Holland & Barrett Website
Pukka Love Tea £2.39 (Buy Here)
Heath & Heather Echinacea & Cranberry Tea £1.79 (Buy Here)

The Fragrance Shop Website
Armani Code Satin 30ml Perfume by Giorgio Armani £33.99 (Buy Here)

Wilko Website
Clump Defy Extensions False Lash Effect Mascara £11.99 (Buy Here)
Wilko Varsity Eye Mask £1.50 (Buy Here)
Fruits Shower Gel Passionfruit and Watermelon 250ml £0.95 (Buy Here)
Fruits Shower Gel Rhubarb Vanilla 250ml £0.95 (Buy Here)
Fruits Body Mop Purple £0.50 (Buy Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment