Sunday 1 November 2015

The Origins Ginger Range



So at the beginning of this year in the January sales I purchased an Origins Ginger gift set. I’d tried the Gloomaway range previously and has been my holy grail ever since. The ginger range was actually really amazing too, the scent is just incredible, I was literally blown away, almost on par with the Gloomaway range and that’s saying a lot as its one of my all time favourites.

So in this set I purchased it included three products firstly the Ginger Burst Savoury Body Wash, Incredible Spreadable Smoothing Ginger Body Scrub and the Ginger Soufflé Whipped Body Cream. Each being amazing in their own right, I was not left feeling disappointed. As follows a quick summary of what I thought…

Ginger Burst Savoury Body Wash
Such a treat to use, the scent was very prominent even after stepping out the shower. Such a luxurious product that wakes you up.

Incredible Spreadable Smoothing Ginger Body Scrub
I was impressed with the scrub, the ginger scent was just as good here as with the other products. It was a gritty scrub that left my skin feeling smooth after using.

Ginger Soufflé Whipped Body Cream
Really loved this, the body cream was just perfection and a great way to let the scent linger after you have showered/bathed. The cream sank in reasonably quickly too.


This gift set was originally £22 and reduced to £14. Unfortunately this particular set may not be available now. There is a new gift set that’s come out, it’s a little pricier but includes similar products, link here. If you are after trying the ginger range or want to get more info visit the Origins website here.

Have you heard of this product range before? Are you intrigued to try any the items mentioned? :-) Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment