Sunday 22 November 2015

My Homemade Pre-Christmas Festive Hamper Idea

This idea came about when I was searching online for a good value beauty advent calendar, some were in the £50s so I wanted to treat myself to something which would be more value for money and still make me feel festive over the month of December. I did actually nab an advent calendar bargain for £5 in the end but this won’t be my main treat.

In my hamper I wanted things that would really make me feel good and to include fun ways of passing the time. Firstly I bought a Lush gift set, I just love the packaging and I look forward to doing a little review blog post on the products. The set included a shower gel, a body scrub and a body lotion which is perfect for a shower girl like me.

I chose two Christmassy books to read over December although I did cheat and I’m half way through the first book. Reading Christmas novels is my favourite pass time and thought these two choices would be perfect. Lastly I treated myself to some hot cocoa by Clipper, a perfect edition to the hamper and a great accompaniment while reading.

I would really recommend putting together a December hamper, you can put as much or little items inside and customize it to your wishes. It’s a nice alternative to a beauty advent calendar I think and it makes a great pamper night in. My hamper came to just over £30 and I know I will get a lot of use out of each item.

So have I inspired you to create your own hamper? What would you put in yours? :-) xxx








Merry and Bright gift set by Lush £14.95 (buy here)
A Christmas to Remember novel by Jenny Hale £7.99 (buy here)
When I Fall In Love novel by Miranda Dickinson £6.99 (buy here)
Clippers natural velvety hot chocolate £2.88 £2.30 (buy here)

No comments:

Post a Comment