Monday 9 November 2015

Autumn Leaves Photo Series

Hi there! Today’s post is a photo series which I have slowly been incorporating more into my blog especially as they have been some of my most popular posts. I have noticed tons of autumn related content on other people’s blogs and there has been some really lovely ideas. I pondered over what I would like to feature on my blog related to this and decided to include some of my photography work.

There are so many autumnal gorgeous scenes out and about plus the leaves are such pretty colours. I didn’t have to go far though, in fact some of these are just taken in my garden. I’m loving macro photography at the mo and I find going right up close to a subject really interesting. Hope you enjoy this post, feel free to link your own autumn posts I would love to check those out!

What have you been up to over the weekend? Hope you are having a fabulous week so far!!
Love Helen xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment