Tuesday 10 November 2015

Christmas Gift Wrap, Diary, Calendar & Stationery Shopping Haul

I placed an order on Paperchase back in mid-September for a couple of bits I needed for Christmas and the New Year. I decided to be super organised this year with buying a diary and so on. For the past couple of years I’ve been ordering a diary and Christmas wrap from Paperchase. The diaries are such good quality and I love the designs on the gift wrap.

Anyway I thought I would blog it today as Christmas is looming and thought you would like to see what xmas wrap designs I picked. I loved these three designs and thought the illustrations were modern and classy. I picked a pink 2016 diary, this particular style I thought looked so chic.

I had a little nosy in the stationery section, they seem to have different collections and I was really attracted to the Mystic Rose section. Everything looked so pretty and I thought the items I picked out would blend perfectly into my bedroom décor. I imagine they could make really cool gifts too.

So have you been Christmas gift wrap/2016 diary shopping? Which items I bought do you like? :-) xxx







Paperchase

Noto large pink day to view 2016 diary £15 (Buy Here)
Kraft stars 3m roll wrapping paper £3.75 (Buy Here)
Mounted stags 3m roll wrapping paper £3.75 (Buy Here)
Etched animals 3m roll wrapping paper £3.50 Free with offer! (Buy Here)
Antler woodland tissue paper - 3 sheets £2.00 (Buy Here)
Woodland antler gift stickers £1.25 (Buy Here)
White 40mmx87mm rectangular labels £2.00 (Buy Here)
Mystic Rose A6 exercise books - set of 3 £5.00 (Buy Here)
Mystic Rose multi list book £8.00 (Buy Here)
Mystic Rose foldaway bag £4.50 (Buy Here)
Mystic Rose glasses case £8.00 (Buy Here)

Newsagent

Tatty Teddy Calendar £5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment