Saturday 28 November 2015

My Advent Calendars 2015! :-D



I wasn’t expecting to have an advent calendar this year. My previous post (here) described about how I decided to save my pennies and just buy a few pamper goodies for the month of December. However I had been window shopping online at all the beautiful ones and last minute I purchased one for £5.00 from Wilko. I think the one I picked up was a nice budget option including some nail goodies.

I had entered Lauren Wanders Bomb Cosmetics advent calendar giveaway just recently, and to my joy I won the competition. It arrived this morning and I am thrilled with it. It includes mini bath bombs and soaps. Lauren is lovely too, her YouTube channel is fab, she does vlogs, hauls, beauty related content and much more! (here). I’m looking forward to December when I can open my windows now! The scent from the bomb cosmetics one smells lush!

So have you treated yourself to an advent calendar? Which ones have caught your eye? :-) Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment