Sunday 20 December 2015

Christmassy Update // A few things I’ve been up to in December.

Put Christmas decorations up and decorated the tree.
I put my Christmas decorations up in my bedroom last week. I now have three mini trees, one with flashing fairy lights and another is black with a purple and silver colour scheme. Yesterday I decorated the main tree in the living room so I might do an extra decorations post if I have time.

Been enjoying my two beauty advent calendars.
In a previous post I shared that I have two beauty advent calendars this year. I won a bomb cosmetics one in a YouTube competition and so far I’ve been loving the colourful soaps and pretty bath bombs included. I’ve been surprised with the Wilko one I picked up, there have been some real gems behind some of the doors.

Tried out the Morrison’s Christmas menu.
At the beginning of the month I met up with my good friend and her family. It was a lovely meet up and it was nice to catch up. We had lunch in the Morrison’s café and we tried some of the things on the Christmas menu. The Christmas lunch was reasonable, I also had a snowman cupcake which was insanely good and a wonderful treat.






Had my first Costa coffee black forest hot chocolate.
Oh my was this good! They just recently opened a Costa coffee where I live which I was super excited about. It’s a bit overpriced in there but I really enjoyed the experience of going in and checking out the Christmas drinks menu.

My Mum and I visited our friend and cute Labrador Connie.
This week we went to catch up with my Mums friend which was nice. I really enjoyed this outing, Connie is such a lovely dog and I took some photos of her too. It was fun spending time with Connie as I love dogs.

Went to a shabby chic café with parents.
I had a lovely outing with my parents this month. We went out for lunch in a cute local café. The prices were good and there were some lovely meals on the menu. I had a hot tuna and cheese panini and a deluxe hot chocolate which I enjoyed very much.





Have you been anywhere nice this December? Where do you like to eat out? :-) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment