Tuesday 29 December 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2015

Hi all, hope you are enjoying your Christmas holiday and have maybe even braved the sales. I thought I would share what I got for Christmas, I got some things I’m really pleased with this year and was pleasantly surprised with some unexpected gifts too. I find these present posts super fun to both create and read. Seeing what people got for Christmas can be helpful for future gift ideas especially as somethings get reduced in the January sales. This time of year is a lovely opportunity to try things out that you wouldn’t normally. Although I write a Christmas list, I find the gifts that I wouldn’t necessarily buy myself can be more fun to use and experiment with later.

I will quickly talk you through some of my favourite gifts…. My Dad bought me some gorgeous fleecy PJs in an aqua blue colour, I have been loving wearing these in the house over the Christmas period. My Mum bought me an adult colouring book, I was so impressed with the catwalk illustrations as they look so inviting to colour in. I’m really looking forward to getting stuck into some more baking now my Mum got me a snowman cupcake baking kit, I think I will attempt these before the New Year, look out for a related post.

I chatted to my Mum before Christmas about having my own Christmas budget and buying a few beauty gifts for myself from her that she would later wrap. With this money I got an Autograph fragrance set and a Rituals bath set. With money left over I got a Whittard hot chocolate set, I can’t wait to try the different varieties to combat January blues.

I got lots of other gifts I was pleased with but won’t ramble any further, I will let you have a nosy at the photographs. I hope you enjoy the spirit of these kind of posts as much as me, if you have a similar post you are very welcome to mention it in the comments. I want to thank my family and friends for a lovely Christmas and presents. I hope you all had a nice time too! Speak soon! Love Helen xxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment