Friday 22 January 2016

My Current Beauty, Clothing and Lifestyle Favourites


Something I’ve not done before over on my blog is a favourites post and decided it would be the perfect opportunity to show what I’ve been loving at the moment (and there’s a lot!). With Christmas and the January sales I’ve been indulging in the things I love, mostly to combat January blues.

I’m currently reading Caroline Flack's autobiography and thoroughly enjoying it as it’s really interesting. Plus it’s easy to get absorbed with the easy writing style and I am flying through the pages. I know everyone’s been loving Adele’s new album me included but my current playlist is Leona’s and Jason Derulo’s new albums. I'm so into ‘Get Ugly’ as it’s a great upbeat dance track.

I have a few new clothing favourites including a pastel check scarf, which is such great quality. The fabric is very generous so it’s nice to wrap around the neck for a super cosy and chic look. The cossack hat is something really different in style and works wonders paired with the scarf. A few other bits I’ve mentioned in previous posts have added joy to my day, including drinking a Whittard hot chocolate, wearing my Lavera eyeshadow, applying Laura Mercier hand cream and lots more!

What things have you been spoiling yourself with lately? Do we have similar taste in something? :-) Xxx



Info & Links

Mink Ballerina Slippers from Store Twenty One £4
Pastel Check Scarf from Store Twenty One £8 £5
Mink Faux Fur Cossack Hat from Store Twenty One £8 £4
Grey and Navy Joggers from Next £24 (Buy here)
Blue Denim Joggers £24 (Buy here)
Laura Mercier Hand Creams (Review here)
Lavera Mineral Eyeshadow Quad (Review here)
Caroline Flack, Storm In A C Cup Autobiography (Buy here)
Leona Lewis ‘I am’ CD (Buy here)
Jason Derulo ‘Everything Is’ CD (Buy here)
Whittard Hot Chocolate (Review here)
Paperchase 2016 Diary (Buy here)


No comments:

Post a Comment