Saturday 30 January 2016

Urban Veda Soothing Body Scrub



Hope you are all having an amazing weekend so far. I’ve been testing out some natural and organic products out recently after featuring a Holland & Barrett haul earlier in the month here. I love trying out new brands and had never come across Urban Veda before. What I loved about this scrub initially was it was organic and had no SLS, parabens or GM ingredients. I also discovered it was marketed as gentle and soothing on this skin. For the 200ml it was £8.99 but there were offers on Holland & Barrett so I paid a little less. Buy here.

I have been happily using this scrub a few times a week and have found it a pleasure to use. The texture isn’t too gritty but when exfoliating it leaves a lovely impression on the skin. While using it in the shower, it stimulates circulation yet has a very therapeutic quality and improves moisture balance. The scent is very earthy and pleasant. It does exactly what it claims on the bottle in my eye and it does seem to claim to do a lot but it met up to expectations. The packaging is quite nice but it’s one of those products which just does its job well. Overall it’s a really lovely body scrub and would recommend it to my blog readers.

Have you tried any products by Urban Veda before? Have I tempted you to make a cheeky purchase? :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment