Monday 11 January 2016

My Fun and Realistic Goals for 2016

Hello – I thought I would do my take on setting resolutions for this year. I think sometimes it’s easy to be too hard on yourself when setting them so I thought I would lead by example and write some fun goals for 2016. I’m hoping I will enjoy completing them! Let me know if you have any similar aspirations or if you like leave a blog link and I will take a look at yours. Click here for my 2015 goals, I completed a good amount of them :-)

Have an amazing year and wishing you all happiness in 2016!



Try a Starbucks/Café Nero drink
Be ready for opportunities
Update Bucketlist.org account
Read some books outside my comfort zone
Learn to make an exceptional cup of tea
Develop style by wearing up clothes that are already in my wardrobe
Try out new Lush products
Discover a few new holy grail beauty items
Try out more natural and organic beauty brands
Listen to and develop knowledge of newly released music artists
Finish watching Dawson’s creek DVD series
Experiment with new makeup looks including winged eyeliner
Get crafty with a few new creative projects
Develop driving confidence
Drive in car a bit further a field
Practice a few new hair styles
Be brave and watch a horror film
Read a crime novel
Find and buy a few second hand books
Have a go at Miranda Hart’s fitness DVD
Buy a luxurious scarf
Buy self a Halloween hamper set
Be grateful for the things I have
Tweet a few celebrities on twitter
Smile at a stranger
Meet and greet horses, dogs and other animals when I see them
Be organised with card making for 2016
Read The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying book and review
Get back into horse riding at the local stables and ride on the beach
Follow my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment