Monday 18 April 2016

I Made Walnut & Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies.


Hope you all had an amazing weekend, today's post is a baking one; the other day I made cookies and wanted to share it with you all. I used a basic chocolate chip cookie recipe and modified it slightly by adding chopped walnuts and chopped dark chocolate. I have a few recipe books that I just go back to time and time again, with this bake I used a recipe from Cakes & Cookies for Beginners by Fiona Watt, which you may have seen me mention before. But cookies are very easy and there are lots of good recipes for this out there.

I often adapt recipes by adding extra bits at the end. We had chocolate and nuts in the cupboard so I used those; however sultanas, seeds, cinnamon, mixed spice etc. can be added, the options are endless. I was really pleased with the finished result, they looked and tasted delicious and they went down well with my family. The chocolate and walnuts came through really well, and they were quite moreish.

Thanks for popping by my blog! Do you like cookies? What kind are your favourite? Have you been inspired to do some baking of your own? :-) xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment