Thursday 21 April 2016

Peacocks Spring Clothing Haul



I was quite excited to share my latest clothing purchases with my lovely blog readers as I feel like it’s been too long since I last went clothing shopping. For the past couple of months I’ve been saving my pennies for other things and I feel like I’ve just been wearing up what I already had in my wardrobe. But now we are into spring I wanted a bit of a refresh. Clothes are one of my favourite things to buy! A couple of weeks back I popped into Peacocks, they had a mixture of new trends and things on sale. I bought four items, two of which were in the sale. So I will tell you a bit about them…

I was first drawn to this pair of capri pants with a floral design on them, I think these will be lovely when the weather gets a little bit warmer. I bought a khaki top with a knotted detail going across the shoulders, the style is quite classic but the knots make it more on trend. The two sale items I bought included a white cowl neck jumper with rose gold zips down each side and a blue and grey striped tunic dress. I think I will get most wear out of the tunic dress, as it’s a versatile piece and the kind of thing I reach for on a everyday basis.

So which item is your favourite? What shops have you been lovin’ for clothes at the moment? :-) xxx





Info on items
Blue Striped Tunic Dress £16 £12 (SALE) (Buy online)
White Cowl Neck Zip Jumper £18 £12 (SALE) (Buy online)
Khaki Knot Shoulder Tee £12 (Buy online)
Flower Print Cropped Jeans £14 (Buy online)




No comments:

Post a Comment