Thursday 14 April 2016

Makeup & Bits Superdrug Haul



I bought a few bits from Superdrug recently, the main aim was to purchase some new shower gels as I had been running out, luckily I found these two Original Source ones. They are 100% natural fragrance and smell insanely fruity and delicious, I’ve been enjoying using them very much. I thought as you do I would add a few more items to my online basket. My hands have been a little dry lately so thought I would experiment using a new hand cream, I will let you know my further thoughts soon!

I bought a mascara which is very similar to one of my holy grail mascaras that I think either went discontinued or changed slightly, L’Oréal do the best ones and the Telescopic range is just my favourite. I’m yet to use this false lash version, so keep your eyes peeled for a review. I seriously need to refresh my makeup stash, go through things and figure out what needs repurchasing. I’ve always loved trying out new makeup, I love testing products out and finding a gem. I think I really have with this Makeup Revolution highlighter, so I’m looking forward to reviewing it sometime. Just as a side note, Superdrug have now decided to give free delivery for beauty card holders which I think it brilliant if you are trying to save pennies.

Have you been makeup shopping recently? What’s your go-to place to shop for affordable beauty products? :-) xxx


Superdrug Purchases...

Makeup Revolution Highlighter in Peach Lights £3.00 (buy)
L’Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara in Magnetic Black £10.99 (buy)
Garnier Mango Hand Cream 100ml £2.99 (buy
Original Source Lemon & Tea Tree Shower Gel £250ml £1.00 (buy)
Original Source Lime Shower Gel £250ml £1.00 (buy)

No comments:

Post a Comment