Sunday 22 May 2016

A Revisit to Star Buds Café for Hot Chocolate and Cake.


Hey all! :-) Hope you are all having a lovely weekend so far. It’s been a little quiet on my blog this week mainly due to going on holiday and being busy with other things. Today I’m back with a catch up post and to share my latest visit to Star Buds tea room based near Redcar. It’s a quaint little place to stop for a cuppa and homemade cake. My family and I have visited a good few times now and I recommend it if you live nearby. While I was there I had a giant hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream as well as a tiramisu inspired cake.

Both portions were huge, the cake came up a lot smaller on camera but it was a good chunk. I just about managed to munch it all down, it had a lovely sweet flavour and was really moreish. I was impressed with the hot chocolate, and its luxury taste. I will definitely be having the hot chocolate again, perfect for the colder months to warm me up. They offered different sized cups, I found the large a little big just because I had the cake as well. My Mum, Dad and I enjoyed the pleasant atmosphere of the café and we had a quick wander around the garden centre but it was raining so we made a dash for the car.

Do you like hot chocolate too? How’s your weekend been so far, been to any nice cafes? :-) xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment