Saturday 7 May 2016

M&S and Superdrug Beauty Haul


I’m back today with an online beauty haul that I am really excited to share with you. I bought somethings from Marks & Sparks as well as Superdrug. I was browsing online at M&S and found that their beauty section was spot on, I loved the brands they have available and many new ones that I’ve never come across before. I bought three items from Nature’s Ingredients, the products sounded super lovely and the values of the brand seemed excellent. I will go into further detail in another post but I will say they offer affordable products which are not tested on animals, BUAV approved, paraben free, and suitable for vegetarians and vegans. I will be doing a review shortly on the hand cream, shower gel and shower scrub! One last thing I bought from there was a moisturiser by Pure which got me super intrigued and has lots going for it including being made with 95% natural ingredients. Their ethos is great and I will be reviewing the product very soon, I can’t wait to test it out!

I repurchased some holy grail items from Superdrug that I keep coming back to time and time again. I have rebought the Rimmel Hide The Blemish concealer so many times now, it has a great coverage and the colour Ivory 1 is perfect for me. I treated myself to the Johnsons pampering wipes, these include a relaxing moonflower aroma perfect for bedtime. I find them so comforting and gentle on my skin. Finally I bought the Aussie Miracle Shine shampoo, and I forgot how good this was, it smells divine and leaves me hair shiny and tangle free. So I have a few items to keep my going now, but I think I will be shopping on M&S again, their delivery was quick and I was pleased with the products from initial testing. I often buy the odd thing from Superdrug, I’m a beauty card holder meaning I always get free delivery. I will link the review posts from my repurchases where I can too!

Hope you are having a pleasant day so far! Out of the products I bought, which caught your eye the most? Do you like M&S/Superdrug beauty too? :-) xxx


Extra Info

Marks & Spencer’s
Nature’s Ingredients Strawberry Hand Cream 100ml £1.00 (BUY)
Nature’s Ingredients Mandarin Shower Gel 250ml £2.00 (BUY)
Nature’s Ingredients Lemon Verbena Shower Scrub 250ml £3.00 (BUY)
Pure Daily Skincare Moisture Plus Day Cream 50ml £9.50 (BUY)

Superdrug
Aussie Shine Shampoo 300ml SALE £2.08 (BUY)
Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer Ivory 1 £3.57 (BUY)
Johnson's Make Up Be Gone Pampering Wipes £2.72 (My Review) (BUY)



No comments:

Post a Comment