• Remember forgotten items already in my wardrobe and wear them up.
• Research more into affordable cruelty-free beauty, and find some products from this I love.
• Buy gifts in advance throughout the year for birthdays/Christmas to get good deals and leave
more time for later.
• Enjoy being in the garden and make it look neat.
• Invest time into reading other blogs, and make new connections online.
• Be consistently more active of Goodreads and talk/learn about books.
• Keep the interaction up with friends and make time for them.
• Get into listening and reviewing current music, make it a new hobby.
• Develop card making business, and make lots of sales in 2017.
• Be more open to new things, in small manageable steps.
• Explore local places and find interesting places to visit.
• Explore new photography genres such as street, product and portraits.
• Experiment with new achievable baking recipes.
• Offer to make more family lunches including salads and sandwiches.
• Smile often and appreciate the good things in life.
• Focus on positive changes and less on things out of my control.
• Introduce more budget-friendly blog posts on my blog.
• Develop new and different content on my blog.
• Listen and learn from others.
• Continue to read books regularly throughout the year and discover some amazing reads in 2017.
• Make enough sets on Polyvore to become a ‘Style Icon’
Do we have any similar goals? Have I sparked a few new ideas for you?
Please let me know if you have done a similar blog post, I would love to see! :-) Xx