Saturday 7 January 2017

January Stationery Haul. Diary, Calendar etc.


Happy New Year to you all! It’s nice to be back blogging after I gave myself a short break. Today is a stationery post from Paperchase and also WHSmiths. For several years now I’ve been shopping for a diary at Paperchase as they just have the most current and classy designs. This pink ombre style one is gorgeous, I fell in love with it straight away plus the twenty seventeen type is in a perfect gold tone. I was browsing their website and came across this marble and rainbow desk planner which you can write things on a page per day. The way it was set out looked really useful, and there were lots of boxes to write things into.

I’ve always been into crafting, and after spotting these gorgeous patterned craft papers I knew I had to have them. They come up really big so I figured they would work well for blog photography backgrounds and I might make some cards with them when I get bored. My obsession with postcards in slowing growing, especially with Paperchases selection, they have so many pretty ones. I couldn’t not buy the “Hello You!” marble and tiger pattern designs. Lastly I went into WHSmiths after seeing this butterfly calendar on their website, it goes with my room design amazingly. I feel a bit more set for the New Year now!

What diary did you pick up? 
Do you enjoy collecting stationery and if so where do you shop? :-) Xx


Paperchase
Pink ombre A5 flexi linen 2017 diary £14.00 (Shop Alternative Here)
Marble daily desk planner £6.00 (Buy Here)
Hello You Marble Postcard 70p (Shop Alternative Here)
Tiger Design Postcard 70p (Shop Alternative Here)
Pastel Designs Paper Pack for Crafting £4.00 (Shop Alternative Here)

WHSmiths
Vintage Butterfly Slim Wall Calendar 2017 £5.99 now £2.99 (Buy Here)





No comments:

Post a Comment