Friday 15 December 2017

Christmas Baking: Cranberry and White Chocolate Cookies



It’s been a little while since I’ve posted, I think life just got in the way but I’m excited for the next couple of Christmassy posts. 2017 has been a good baking year for me, and I’ve really enjoyed getting in the kitchen to make things. I actually made these biscuits in November, but they are very festive for the season. I think cranberry and white chocolate is a perfect combination, particularly for Christmas, and cranberries are a well loved ingredient around this time. I used The Hungry Student Baking book by Charlotte Pike again, I'm working my way through the book, and have nearly done all the varieties of cookie recipes.

These were extremely easy to make, as are most cookies. The white chocolate seemed to melt a bit in the oven, and after they came out, there was a vanilla taste to them which contrasted well with the cranberry. I dusted some icing sugar on top, this nearly always gives a more polished end result. Let me know if you are going to be making cookies, and what extra ingredients are your favourite to add... :-) Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment