Monday 4 December 2017

Cosy Winter Reading Book Haul


Books I’ve acquired lately:

One Minute to Midnight by Amy Silver
White Teeth by Zadie Smith
On Beauty by Zadie Smith
Girl Online by Zoe Sugg



Welcome to another book haul post, today I’ll be featuring some books I hope to read this winter. I’ve actually finished reading Girl Online by Zoe Sugg already, and was surprised to find lots of Christmas themes in it, and the book surpassed my expectations in many ways, it was my guilty pleasure for sure.

I’m about half way through On Beauty by Zadie Smith, I was so excited to get two books to read by this author, I’ve been wanting to get stuck into something from her for a while now. So far On Beauty is pretty good, and it’s very much character driven which suits my taste. If I have time I want to read One Minute to Midnight in between Christmas and New Year, it looks like it could be an easy, light read for the festive season.

What’s on your winter reading list?
Do any of these books take your fancy? :-) Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment