Wednesday 8 May 2019

Co-op Red Raspberry Shampoo & Conditioner


Welcome back! Today I have some thoughts to share on a shampoo and conditioner I’ve been using lately. I hope to try a few supermarket own branded toiletries and report back. I was in Co-op a little while ago browsing, and came across this red raspberry shampoo and matching conditioner for fine hair which suited me. What attracted me to this range was its both vegan and cruelty-free. The shampoo and conditioner were priced at £1.00 each for 400ml which seemed like amazing value.


I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked these products, the beautiful red raspberry scent was very prominent, lingering in the bathroom and on my hair for a long time. My locks seemed to look thicker after use and with a lovely shine. The packaging is simple and sleek, with a good cap making it practical in the shower. I would fully recommend if you are looking for an inexpensive haircare range and I might try other options for different hair types.


What shampoo/conditioner are you currently using?
Do you have any cruelty-free recommendations for me? :-) Xx

5 comments:

  1. I'm currently using the Palmer's range - so amazing! The coconut and cocoa butter work together to provide that intense nourishment that my (sadly) chemically treated hair needs - they're fab! I do love a good bargain though and these seem so accessible price wise and quality wise - well done CO OP! x
    Lots of love,
    Marina rosie x
    https://www.marinawriteslife.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marina :-) Thanks for such a sweet comment, I was pleased to hear from you! I’ve never tried the Palmer’s range but I love the sound of the scents included – thanks for the recommendation. This Co-op offering is a bargain, and I would definitely say it’s worth a try. I’m currently using a similar style shampoo from Morrison’s which is equally lovely, a review will be popping up in a post soon. Speak again and take care. :-) Xx

      Delete
  2. I love the sound of these as raspberry is one of my favourite scents for bath products. I'm glad to hear they're both cruelty free and vegan too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim :-) Thanks for taking the time to comment. I was pleased with my purchase as the lovely, raspberry scent really lingered on my hair. I’ve been getting into buying supermarket branded beauty as everything is so affordable and often cruelty-free. I’m currently testing out a new shampoo/conditioner from Morrison’s that I’m pleased with! Xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh the scent sounds lovely! I love that all Co-Op products are cruelty-free :D
    I'm still using Faith in Nature hair products but am now looking to go plastic-free where possible so doing research at the moment! Hope you are well Helen, I'm catching up with your blog now!
    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete