Thursday 23 May 2019

The Snack Diaries | Part Fourteen


Twinings Lemon Drizzle Green Tea
(From Morrison’s, £2.00 for twenty tea bags)
I was pleasantly surprised by this tea, it had a very authentic lemon drizzle taste and was quite moreish to drink. I’ve already tried the cherry bakewell green tea, but out of the two this one is my favourite.

Twinings Earl Grey Decaffeinated Tea
(From Morrison’s, £2.00 for fifty tea bags)
I’ve had earl grey tea a fair few times now, and it’s one of my go-to drinks while at cafes. I have to say the Twinning variety is superb, and although I rarely repurchase the same tea twice, I can see myself doing so when these are on offer.

Gullon Sugar Free Choc Chip Cookies
(From Iceland, £1.20 for 150g)
My Mum kindly found this brand of biscuits for me, as I’ve been cutting down sugar in my diet. Gullon do all sorts of varieties of biscuits, and although I hadn’t heard of them previously they are now stocked in lots of supermarkets. These choc chip cookies were excellent and I couldn’t taste the difference. If you took away the packaging, it's not obvious they are a health conscious brand.

Gullon Sugar Free Dark Choc Digestive Biscuits
(From Iceland, £1.20 for 270g)
Following on from the previous review, these ones are a digestive with dark chocolate flavouring covering the top. I was dubious these were going to be any good, but wow, they are delicious and so moreish!

What tea brands do you like?
Would you consider trying anything from this post? :-) Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment