Saturday 11 May 2019

TKMaxx Colourful Clothing Haul



Hope you’re all doing well. Today I have a clothing haul to share with you from TKMaxx. I don’t get to go to TKMaxx that often, but my friend introduced me to them a while back, and since then I’ve been a fan. When I last went in, I was hoping to grab a few statement pieces as I was in need of one or two items like that.

I’m very much drawn to colour in clothes, and these mustard linen blend trousers seemed perfect for summer time. I’ve worn them once so far this year; they are so comfortable, and I like the yellow. The pink floral dress I loved the minute I saw it; it kind of has an oriental theme to it, which is lovely. The till assistant mentioned how nice it was too! The green block swing dress is just my thing, and I can see it being an everyday staple. Lastly I purchased some joggers, they are so cosy and perfect for chill days.






What I bought in TKMaxx:

Mustard Linen Blend Trousers £12.99
Pink Floral Midi Dress £19.99
Green Block Swing Dress SALE £6.00
Red Panel Joggers SALE £5.00






Do you ever visit TKMaxx?
Which of these items appeal to you? :-) Xx

2 comments:

  1. I used to go to TKMaxx ALL THE TIME - sometimes the deals you find there are insane! I'm absolutely loving what you've picked up! I'd definitely wear the mustard trousers - the colour works so nicely with my skintone. Thanks for sharing Helen, much love from me! x
    Marina Rosie x
    https://www.marinawriteslife.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marina :-) So lovely of you to stop by again, and hope you’re having a good day so far. I don’t go to TKMaxx too often, although they have some unique pieces that I really love and you can definitely pick up a bargain or two. The mustard trousers were a little outside of my comfort zone, but I’ve been enjoying wearing them over summer so far. Let me know if you pick anything up in the same colour! Speak soon. :-) Xx

      Delete