Sunday 24 November 2019

Collective Winter Haul


Hope you are all doing well. Today’s post is quite exciting, as I have a collective haul of some cosy bits I’ve been accumulating over the autumn months ready for a cold winter.

I’ve already started wearing the cosy slippers, and I can say they are one of the most comfy pairs I’ve ever owned. It was a bit of a splurge because I don’t normally spend that much money of slippers, but I’m hoping they will last me a bit longer. I managed to pick up another pair of pyjama bottoms, I was so short of them earlier in the year, as all my current pairs were falling apart. These ones are quite festive!

I was delighted with these Poundland cosy socks, the quality is excellent, and adore the ombre and glitter designs. If you are looking for thermal socks, B&M have some beautiful pairs, and they are literally so so soft and warm. I got some new toiletries too, which I will be doing reviews of at some point.





What I Bought:

M&S
Super cosy slippers £17.50
Brushed cotton checked pyjama bottoms £15

B&M
Bright coloured thermal socks 3pk £4.00

Poundland
Ombre and glitter cosy socks 2pk £2.00

Co-op
Co-op cruelty-free shampoo £1.95
Co-op cruelty-free conditioner £1.95

Home Bargains
Imperial Leather cosmic unicorn bubble bath £0.89
Imperial Leather cosmic unicorn shower gel £0.85


Have I given you any Christmas gift ideas?
Do you have a favourite item from this post? :-) Xx

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cozy slippers and PJs are the best! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! The cosy slippers are really nice to wear. M&S do some lovely PJs too. :-) Xx

      Delete
  3. These are some lovely items. You can never go wrong with cosy slippers, socks, or PJs.
    Kim x chimmyville.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kim :-) Apologies for not being around online lately. I hope everything is okay with you, and that you are keeping well. Glad this post was of interest to you. I was pleased with the items I purchased. Hope to chat again soon. :-) Xx

      Delete