Sunday 10 November 2019

Photo Diary P2 | Helmsley, North Yorkshire Holiday








Today I’m back with part two of my holiday photo diary. View part one here. In part one I chatted about the things we did on holiday such as going to the national centre for birds of prey. In this post I have a few photos I took of the birds of prey, as well as general arty shots back at the cottage and some ethereal plant shots from the forest which we visited most days.

While at the bird of prey centre, we decided to sign up for the demonstration where we were shown what the birds were like close up, we got to see them fly and how they were trained for the demos. My brother and dad particularly enjoyed this aspect.

In the cottage grounds, there was quite a bit to explore, for example the owner kept horses. There was an old telephone box just next to the cottage, which I found interesting, and I took a few photos of that. I hope you enjoyed this series.

Do you take lots of photographs on holiday too?
Does the national bird of prey centre seem like somewhere you might like to visit? :-) Xx









No comments:

Post a Comment